Six Hours of Practical Methods & Tactics
Minimize risk and waste in your customer development process and MVP build out.
Sunday, March 16th – 10:30am to 5:30pm
A few words on what to do… followed by LOTS of how to do it:
- Hands-on learning… develop your startup during the workshop
- Insider advice on how potential investors will view your startup
- Questions and answers on your specific startup idea
This is a how-to workshop. Come prepared to do real work and make significant progress on your startup!
Results: 1. you get coherent, actionable customer development steps that help you build your MVPand pivot when necessary… 2. you learn how to build an effective Minimum Viable Product that can scale up.
Why customer research & building your MVP?
Poor customer development and building the wrong MVP are two of the main reasons why startups don’t get funded. This intensive fun-filled workshop digs into these important areas by covering…
Methods & tactics for engaging your customers
- Where to find appropriate customers to interview
- How to interview customers – what you should ask and NOT ask
- Customer development tools and how to use them
- How to find customers on Facebook, Kickstarter and other social sites
- How to use customer problems to build your startup
- How to interpret interview results
You will practice customer development skills live and get immediate feedback on what works for your startup… and what doesn’t.
Build the right MVP by learning…
- How to determine best platform and find the right developer
- How to identify what customers want you to build
- How to get people to your MVP and get feedback you need to pivot
- How to build an income-producing MVP
- How to track which features customers are actually using
- How to identify the most meaningful metrics for your startup
As you can see… this is very much a how-to workshop. Be prepared to do actual work and make significant progress on your startup!
You’ll leave feeling better about your entire business. Growing a successful startup is hard work and you need a mentor. If you don’t understand something or need help after the workshop… you can schedule time with D.K. and ask questions one-on-one.
Who is Lean Startup Intensive for?
Entrepreneurs and startup founders at the idea, pre-seed, and unfunded seed stage. You do not need to be a tech wizard however; you should be comfortable using email, word processing and other basic digital tools. A computer newbie will not be able to keep up with the group.
- Sunday, March 16th – 10:30am to 5:30pm
- UPDATE 3/12: sold out
- Refreshments and lunch included