- Have one helluva good idea and the guts to take a big risk!
- Pay $4-million for a 30-second ad seen by over 100 million people globally.
- Spend around a million on production and…
The on-going deluge of requests to connect on LinkedIn compels me to explain why we may not be connected.
#1. I don’t know you
Never heard of you… have no clue why I should add you to my network. Then I google you and don’t find much… and what I do find is vague.
Or maybe we met once at a meetup. That could be enough if Continue reading…
Six Hours of Practical Methods & Tactics
Minimize risk and waste in your customer development process and MVP build out.
Sunday, March 16th – 10:30am to 5:30pm
A few words on what to do… followed by LOTS of how to do it:
- Hands-on learning… develop your startup during the workshop
- Insider advice on how potential investors will view your startup
- Questions and answers on your specific startup idea
This is a how-to workshop. Come prepared to do real work and make significant progress on your startup!
Results: 1. you get coherent, actionable customer development steps that help you build your MVPand pivot when necessary… 2. you learn how to build an effective Minimum Viable Product that can scale up.
Is there anything more American than America?
‘Cause you can’t import original!
It’s rare to find a startup that’s breaking new ground and has the potential to disrupt an industry. Occasionally I have the pleasure of working with a founder who has a unique take on things.
I’m working with one now… let’s call him Leonard (I love Big Bang Theory).
Leonard discovered a unique angle in a deep vertical and decided to launch a startup to take advantage of the opportunity.