Six Hours of Practical Methods & Tactics
Minimize risk and waste in your customer development process and MVP build out.
Sunday, March 16th – 10:30am to 5:30pm
Get a little bit of theory combined with LOTS of:
- Hands-on learning – develop your startup as we go along
- Insider advice on how potential investors will view your startup
- Questions and answers on your specific startup ideas
The goal is for you to gain coherent, actionable customer development steps that help you build your MVP and pivot when necessary… and learn how to build your Minimum Viable Product based on your customer development.
Why focus on customers & MVPs?
Poor customer development and building the wrong MVP are two primary reasons why startups don’t get funded. This intensive workshop digs down into these important areas by covering…
Methods & tactics for engaging startup customers
- Where to find appropriate customers to interview
- How to interview customers – what you should say and NOT say
- Why you must do interviews yourself
- How to find customers on Facebook and other social sites
- How to use their problems to build your startup
- How to interpret interview results
Get ready to practice your customer development skills live and get immediate feedback on what works and what doesn’t.
Build your MVP based on your customer feedback
- Determine best platform and find the right developer
- Identify what customers want you to build
- Get people to your MVP and the feedback you need to pivot
- Build an income-producing MVP
- Track which features customers are actually using
- Identify the most meaningful metrics for your startup
This workshop teaches you how to fish! Be prepared to take lots of notes and do actual work on your startup idea.
Best of all…
You will leave feeling better about everything you’re facing. Growing a successful startup is hard work, and you’ll need many mentors along the way. After the workshop, if you don’t understand something or need help, you can schedule time with me and ask questions one-on-one.
Who is Lean Startup Intensive for?
Startup founders at the ideation, pre-seed, and unfunded seed stage. You do not need to be a tech wizard however; you should be comfortable using email, Facebook, Twitter and other basic digital tools. A computer newbie will not be able to keep up with the group.
- Sunday, March 16th – 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Bat Haus Coworking, Bushwick – 100′ from L-train stop
- Refreshments and lunch included